I'm a gypsy,are you comin' with me?

 

26 May 2011







Dress Mango, Necklace Forever21, Bracelet H&M, Bag DIY, Watch Timberland

Who said that I can't sew?! Look at my bag! It's perfect! I'm in love with this type of clutches these days and I found one at American Apparel,but 70 euros...not a chance! So, I found a canvas store, took a sewing machine from my lovely friend Anita (you can check her blog here) and started sewing. I made 3 bags so far:-)) If you want a "how to do it" post-let me know, I'll find some pictures to help you;-)
'till next time,
<3
B.


14 comments:

  1. My darling i totally love all your outfits!!!! This is very hippie and cool :D and the older post is amazing!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super je haljina!

    www.modeuncover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. reci cu samo jedno prelepooo :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torba predivna, odličan outfit!

    Pratim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jao, haljina je odlicna! :D Odusevljava! Ali nakit jos vise - podseca me na neki egipatski fazon :P ne znam tacno sto, ali ja obozavam Egipat tako da sve pohvale za outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!!!! Love your clutch! You are so stunning! Kisses,Amira

    ReplyDelete
  7. bravo za diy, torba je super, lijepo si sve skomibinirala :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moze neki tutorijal za torbu? Ja sam pocela nesto slicno, ali ne ide mi bas najbolje :) Hvala :)

    Divna si :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super mi je sto dajes naslove pesama :) i ja to najcesce radim, ponekad trazim i po pola sata odgovorajacu pesmu :) heheh, odlicna je haljinica, prava hipi/boho!

    ReplyDelete