I see you transparent,I see you as you are

 

05 September 2011











Dress Esprit;Bag,bracelet-H&M;Boots-Asos;Belt-Moschino


I already know which one of you will love this belt (Hi Marina),I adore it too!I love it so much that I don't wanna wear it and,you know,"over wear it" (did I just come up with a new word?:)) It has a special place in my room closet,so I can touch it from time to time.Yes,yes,sounds crazy but it really is like that.But than again,life is too short,so what if I scratch it?Ohhh!:)
Gonna shop some fabrics today,I have some new stuff in my mind.
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER 

10 comments:

  1. predivno.. ih nemoj me više mučiti sa ovim čizmicama.. pojedoh se što ih nisam kupila !

    ReplyDelete
  2. joj taj kaiš..mislila sam da ga imam među starim stvarima a zapravo je to bila torba sa isti nanizanim slovima! Čizmaci odlični!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striped dress? wow!!!!!! love it ! i love stripes very much and this dress is really great one !!!!!!!

    hugs dear !

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divna, predivna, kao i uvek! A hoces li nam vencanicu otkriti?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jao kais je DIVAN! haljinica,cipelice ma sve, moram like i za muzica zato sto uvijek vrijedno slika :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!!! of course I like this belt, you rocked it again!!!!

    ReplyDelete