Moves Like Jagger

 

07 September 2011











Shorts-Vintage;Cardigan-NewYorker;Boots-Asos;Bag-Birthday gift;Rings-H&M


My friend worked as a model so we went to store opening the other day-G Star!It was a blast!What instantly caught my eye were perfect jeans for everyone's taste!Trust me,I'm not a jeans type of girl,but boy I couldn't make up my mind!A lot of materials,shapes and best of all from raw,unwashed denim through deep indigo dyed to extreme bleached!Loose jeans like you haven't seen before!They fit like a glove!And shoes?!Oh my!My "Mallorca saving" diet is stopped:-)
I'm gonna stop talking now and let you see their online shop,for my beloved UK readers the best way to shop their products is on sites G Star and G Star Jeans!Have fun shopping,girls and boys;)

P.S.The bag,birthday present from my parents is finally here,prepare to see it a lot on the blog!
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


10 comments:

  1. Sredila si se fino :)
    kad uđem na ČB hajpam te :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) pa ti svaki dan imash outfit posssst...care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute. You got the moves like jagger :) love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great look!! The bag is huts irresistible and also the shoes!!!

    Hugs

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is so must have!
    Do you change your camera B? these pictures looks like have a blue tone on top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great outfit girly! p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joj B, može taj Nikon i bolje. Sve su slike plavičaste...možda je to bila namjera, ali crni dijelovi garderobe uopšte ne dolaze do izražaja ovako.

    Super je taj cardigan!

    ReplyDelete