Outdare

 

09 February 2012







Skirt,jacket-ZARA/ Necklace,wedges,sweater,beanie-H&M/




Well I decided to be brave,put a skirt on and get out on this cold.I'm not a pants person so this cold is making me miss my skirts.It seems that my skirt desire was so big,that I didn't even felt the minus in temperature.Bad thing about it is my mom's telephone call when she sees this post;)
Watched the IFB Conference from New York (too bad I caught only the last part of it) and today I feel so inspired.One of my favorite bloggers on one place,sharing their blogging tips-priceless!
Have a great day,babes!



Odlucih biti hrabra,navuci suknju i izaci na hladnocu.Nisam bas neki obozavatelj hlaca,pa mi zima i sto slojeva bas tesko padne.Izgleda da mi je zelja bila toliko velika,da nisam ni osjetila minus:) Losa strana jeste sto ocekujem mamin ljutit poziv nakon sto vidi slike;)
Gledala sam djelic IFB konferencije iz New Yorka sinoc i mogu vam reci da se danas osjecam bas inspirisanom.Neki od mojih najdrazih blogera na jednom mjestu djeleci savjete za bloganje-neprocjenjivo!
Ugodan dan,lutke!




20 comments:

  1. Great outfit,hon!I m crazy about that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, I love your dress and shoes, very stylish :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. bas si se razgolitila, ali super izgledas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suknja mi se jako dopada i super ti stoji! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sviđa mi se jakna što nije cela takva nego samo rukavi, izgleda lepše :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. krzno, animal print, zlato...ti zaista mozes sve to da izneses na jednom mestu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great great outfit!! Love all the texture and the splash of print with your skirt! You defiantly know how to do winter styling :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. ovo mi se sve sviđa. baš je tip-top kombinacija

    ReplyDelete
  9. Da, i ja bih te zvala da sam ti mama, pa samo jedne štrample! Kod nas je -20, smrzla sam se samo gledajući ove slike!

    Outfit je krasan, ali joooj :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved that leopard Zara skirt! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. drago mi je da sam te pronasla jer mi se tvoj stil izuzetno svidja. a little bit of everything.

    puno toplih pozdrava sa floride!
    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zivele suknjeeeeeeee! I ja sam stalno u njima!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prelepa suknja i odlicno ti stoji! :)

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. your really ruling this jacket.

    http://thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also I have this jacket! :D

    Look at my blog, and if you like...follow me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete