Mules

 

21 February 2014

mules beeswonderland

mules beeswonderland


mules beeswonderland
mules beeswonderland
H&M Trend fringe blouse (in stores in week 8)  /  H&M Trend pinstripe trousers  /  FOREVER 21 mules shoes  /  
GIANT VINTAGE cat eye sunglasses  /  


Mules, mules, mules! They're gonna be huuuuge for spring, are you ready?
I was in a hunt for my pair, but didn't like the current Zara offer, so imagine my surprise when I bumped into them in Forever 21. And I almost never get into their store.
I convinced myself (read: hubby) that it was destiny, so I had to give them a warm and happy home.
Until a new pair replace them, but that's another story;-)
Take a look on me shaking these fringes in outfit video on YouTube.
Happy Friday!



Mules, mules, mules! Biti ce svuuuuda ovo proljece, jeste spremni?
Naravno da sam odavno trazila svoje, i kako nisam bila odusevljena Zarinom ponudom, zamislite moje iznenadjenje kad sam ih nasla u Forever 21. A skoro nikada ne ulazim u tu radnju.
Ubjedila sam se (citaj: moju jacu polovicu) da je sudbina u pitanju i da im moram dati topli i sretni dom.
Dok ih novi par ne zamjeni, ali to je neka druga prica;-)
Pogledajte kako tresem rese u outfit video na Youtube.
Sretan petak!



20 comments:

  1. I really like it. Have a nice friday.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love the pants and the nail polish so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG need those shoes and pinstripe pants and oh my, those sunnies, it's love! I am wearing Cat Eye sunglasses in my latest post, but they aint as fab as these! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. THESE ROCK !!! are they comfy hun ?:-)
    x

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mules are gorgeous sweetie and this look is simply so freaking chic! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoes to pieces!! you look amazing girl! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uvijek se radujem tvojim postovima jer me uvijek uspijes iznenaditi svojim promjenama i odvaznoscu u odijevanju.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO how fun is this top!!! Also loooveeee the shoes! I'm so in love with mules this spring season.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tres chic - Adore those mules, so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey!
    Love the shoes, they're amazing!



    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. kako neobican dzempercic :) like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those bug eye sunnies!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. loveeee the shoes, who would've thought F21 would have such a good pair

    xoxo
    amourvero

    www.amourveroo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm totally in love with your fringe blouse!!!
    xoxo Sophia

    http://styleofsophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is an amazing look!

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete