Links I love

 

21 August 2014

links I love beeswonderland


1. 6 lessons I learned from "Girl Boss" - If you're looking for a new summer read and you're interested into business, this is the book for you. Fun and informative. Still having doubts? Read this article first.

2. Ordinary People blog - I'm really picky when it comes to blogs I follow, so when I tell you someone is inspiring, you can click that "follow" button immediately.

3. 11 facts about hair - Number 10 is my favorite!

4. Hot to get the haircut of your life - It's time for some changes, girlfriend!

5.  Fit Instagram accounts to follow - You loved my post about my workout regime, so here's another step for you - fitness inspiration.

6. The Tonight Show and Jimmy Fallon - Cheers up my day!

7. How to make boyfriend jeans look sexy - And if you still don't have a good pair of jeans, here's a great selection!

8. Laura in the kitchen - "What to cook today?" was my daily problem until I stumbled upon Laura.

9. Eva Chen Instagram - Lucky Magazine editor in chef. With the funnest Instagram account. 





6 comments:

  1. thank you babe !!! let's check few of these :)

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. bas su super linkovi, jako korisno:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these, you are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this post!!! I woll check all these links for sure ;)
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these information :*

    ReplyDelete